Talk about a dream! These cookies are light, sweet, and delicious. Perfect for any event because they aren’t too overpowering and don’t give you too much of a sugar rush! These are simple and delish! Enjoy!
- 6 tbsp butter
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Soften butter and cream cheese in microwave and mix in mixing bowl.
- Add egg, vanilla, and sugar to mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add baking soda and flour one cup at a time.
- Combine coconut and chocolate chips to mixture and chill for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and flatten on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until the edges are golden.
I found this recipe from the website below!
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!