These little beauties are a sweet treat that aren’t only tasty, but pretty to look at too! You know I can’t resist a recipe with sprinkles, and when I saw a picture of a recipe like this I was sold! These are just a small bite of heaven that leaves you with the perfect amount of sweet! Did I mention they were easy to make? You know that’s my specialty.
- 1 box golden cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, canola oil, egg, and half and half in mixer.
- Add sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- Grease an 8X12 pan, and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
I was inspired to make this recipe from the website below!
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!