I don’t think you’re ready for this one…
Possibly the EASIEST cherry turnover recipe that I have ever been graced with and can really be used in multiple ways!
I used cherry pie filling with mine, but you could easily substitute the cherry pie filling with apple, or blueberry pie filling and these would be just as delicious!
I personally think these are a great fall dessert, but they could also be used as a breakfast pastry!
- 2 cans of of crescent roll dough
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven according to directions on the crescent roll can.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and lay them flat on parchment paper.
- Add a tablespoon of the cherry pie filling and roll the dough until it is in the crescent roll shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Combine the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Drizzle the glaze over the rolls and let cool for 20 minutes before serving.
I found this recipe from the website below!
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!