These gems are truly one of a kind and out of this world. I cant describe how delicious these are! I truly felt like I was transported to a cool night by a warm fire, with a s’mores in my hand. I also think that everyone in my office felt the same because they were gone in less than 30 minutes! I will warn you that these are sinfully rich, but in my opinion, every bite is perfect! See below for the recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 4oz chocolate bars
- 1 jar of marshmallow cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and both sugars until well combined
- Add egg and vanilla and mix.
- Mix in the salt, baking powder, flour, and graham cracker crumbs.
- Separate the dough into two halves.
- Flatten one half in a greased, 8X8 baking dish, this will be your base.
- Spread the jar of marshmallow cream evenly over the base.
- Lay the chocolate bars on top of the marshmallow cream.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds, just to soften it, and then spread this over the chocolate.
- Flatten the second half of dough to fit it to lay over the base.
- Gently lay the dough on the top of the layered base.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
I was inspired to make this recipe from the website below. Please check it out!
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!