These cookies are simply addicting! There can be nothing more delicious than the perfect combination of salty and sweet. What can make all your sadness go away more than M&M’s and pretzel’s combined? Nothing! I think that these cookies may have lasted about an hour in the office, so I guess you could say that these will be a hit anywhere they go! I found this recipe on Pinterest, but I modified it by adding some ingredients and switching up the way I prepared it to make it extra simple. I will leave the link of the original recipe at the end. See below for my recipe!
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 handfuls of pretzel sticks
- 1 movie theatre box of M&M’s
- 1 movie theatre box of peanut butter M&M’s
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, brown, and white sugar until creamed.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix until well combined.
- Add flour 1 cup and then mix and then add the rest.
- Add the baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Break the pretzels into smaller pieces, in halves, or thirds and add them to the mix.
- Add the m&m’s, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips and gently mix. I mixed mine for less than fifteen seconds. The dough will be LOADED at this points and you dont want to crush any of your candy!
- Scoop into 1 1/2 balls and lay on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.
Original recipe can be found here:
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!