These tasty creations are just what we all need on this rainy Sunday! I was trying to find the perfect brownie to make two weeks ago and was just not having any luck. I wanted something EXTRA fudgey, and I couldn’t find anything that was over the top delicious until I stumbled upon this old recipe on one of my Pinterest boards. Not only are these fudgy and insanely rich, but they are also extremely creamy, because I added a little ice cream! I don’t think they can get much better than this my friends. Not to mention, they have oreo’s in them, I mean honestly, I was even impressed with myself when I tasted these bad boys.
- 1 box brownie mix
- eggs and oil( as called for on the back of the box)
- 1/2 cup cookies ‘n cream ice cream
- 1/4 cup hot fudge
- 16 oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add brownie mix, oil, and eggs to mixer and mix until well combined.
- Add ice cream and hot fudge and continue to mix.
- Pour half the batter in a greased, 8X8 pan.
- Add oreos over the top, completely covering the batter.
- Add the rest of the batter over the top of the oreos.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the center is done.
I found this recipe on the website below!
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!