Talk about the perfect combination of sour and sweet! These cookies are sure to fulfill all of your sour and sweet needs! Of course, these are extremely easy and they are pretty difficult to mess up! These are so simple and easy that they are easy to just throw together for any special event! I myself am a fan of all lemon desserts, so these were a real treat for me. They are extremely light and fluffy, and honestly feels like you are eating a deliciously sweet cloud.
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in mixer.
- Add baking powder and salt.
- Add flour, one cup at a time.
- Add lemon and mix until well combined.
- Place dough in 1 inch balls on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Mix the powdered sugar and lemon juice and add glaze to cookies once cooled.
This recipe was modified from its original version. For the original recipe please click the link below.
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!