Have you ever just wanted a brownie filled with any kind of candy that you can imagine? That happened to me the other night, so these were created! I basically just wanted to make brownies, but wanted to add something extra, so naturally I used everything in my cabinets that I could find. Sometimes I just can’t help myself…The best part is, is that these are so easy, anyone can do it! Just don’t burn them, okay? Remember, I like my brownies a little fudgey, so if they are still a little jiggly in the center when you take them out of the oven, it’s okay! Just make sure you let them cook for the appropriate amount of time. You can basically add anything you want in these babies, another fun idea would be to add coconut, almonds, and some sweetened condensed milk to make almond joy brownies! Add some caramels and some peanut butter for a sweet delight. You could even add marshmallow cream, hot fudge, and some walnuts to make rocky road brownies. The options are truly endless, that’s what makes these so great!
- I box brownie mix
- Vegetable Oil(as directed on back of the box)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 box of M&M’S
- 1 box of peanut butter M&M’S
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi sweet morsels
- Preheat oven according to back of the box.
- Combine brownie mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and flour.
- Add peanut butter chips and semi-sweet morsels.
- Add both of the M&M’s.
- Bake according to the back of the box.(I would say roughly 20-30 minutes, depending on how fudgey you want your brownies)
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!