I would almost vote to say that these brownies are too good to be true, but then i’d be lying! These brownies are full of double chocolate, double Reese’s goodness and are TOO GOOD to not share with the world! These tasty and chewy brownies will win the heart of all it’s recipients in just one bite, I promise. These are for the peanut butter, chocolatey goodness, rich and delicious brownie lovers. Here’s to you, and to making this great recipe! Caution: This will induce a chocolate heaven coma. You have been warned.
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 3/4 unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet morsels
- 24 mini peanut butter cups
- 1 cup of Resee’s pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray pan with oil.
- Mix sugar, eggs, and oil until well combined.
- Add cocoa powder and salt and mix well.
- Add flour and mix after pouring each cup.
- Add peanut butter chips and semi sweet morsels until mixed into the batter.
- Pour half of the batter into a 9×13 pan.
- Cover the first layer in all of the peanut butter cups.
- Pour the second layer over the peanut butter cups.
- Cover the top layer with the Resee’s pieces. I recommend using a movie theater box of the candy, it is a little more than a cup, but does the trick!
- Bake for 20-26 minutes until the center is no longer jiggly. Simply poke a tooth pick in the center and make sure no batter is on it and they are complete!
This recipe was inspired by a wonderful blog i just discovered on Pinterest! You can find it on the website linked below:
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!