Talk about a sweet breakfast! These muffins are everything you want in a quick breakfast and more! The cinnamon and sugar compliment each other and combined with the soft, delicate muffin it just makes everyone’s dreams come true. They may be a little messy, but they are perfect to wrap up and take when you are in a rush. Not only are they perfect to taste, they are perfect to make! See below for the dream of a recipe!
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Butter(as much as you want)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine butter and sugar and cream.
- Add milk, egg, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and fill halfway.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Melt butter in a separate bowl.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Once muffins are cooled dip the top of the muffin in butter, and then in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
I was inspired to make this recipe from the website below!
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!