Since I just shared the recipe for my cinnamon roll cookies, I figured it was time that I shared my recipe for my Cinnamon Roll Cake! This would be perfect for dessert, or even breakfast! I personally think that it would be a perfect dish for brunch. The thing I love the most about this cake is that it is always a sweet surprise and is really versatile when it comes to bringing to events. Not to mention it is simply delicious and makes you feel warm and cozy and gives you just enough of a sugar high to satisfy all of your cravings. See below for the recipe.
Ingredients for Cake:
- 3 cups of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 4 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1-2 tablespoons of cinnamon
Ingredients for Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9X13 pan.
- Mix butter, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Add the milk and eggs and continue to mix them together.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until all is combined.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Create the filling by adding the butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Drop the filling by the spoonful into the pan until it is spread out through the entire pan.
- Take a fork and swirl the filling and the batter together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Create the glaze by mixing the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla together.
- Drizzle the glaze mixture over the cake while it is still warm.
I found this recipe from the website below! Be sure to check them out before you leave:
Don’t Forget The Sprinkles!