What is more delicious than a cookie or a cake? Both of them combined of course! These cake cookies are a fluffy, moist, creamy dream! These cookies are always a huge hit and are so simple to make you almost won’t believe it. Not only are these cookies easy, but they are so versatile! I made vanilla, but you could make any flavor you would want! I am picturing red velvet, chocolate, or strawberry…just buy the flavor of cake mix that’s your favorite and use it instead! Yes, that’s right, I said cake mix. This delicious recipe has a full box in it! These are the perfect cookie for a simple event, taking to a neighbor, or even for a birthday. Now let’s get to it…
- 1/2 cup of butter(softened)
- 8oz Cream Cheese(softened)
- 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- Powdered Sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the butter, cream cheese, egg, and vanilla until creamy.This may take a minute or two, depending on how softened your cream cheese is. Mix until the cream cheese is completed smooth.
- Add the cake mix and mix until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After the batter is chilled, roll into balls and roll the balls in a layer of powdered sugar, until it is completely covered.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
I stumbled across this lovely recipe on Pinterest and give all of the credit to a wonderful baker who’s name is Lil Luna. Below is her website.
*Disclaimer: I do not make up all of my recipes and will always give credit where credit is due! Although there will be plenty of original recipes to go around, I will forever turn to Pinterest for some inspiration and new recipes to try, and will always link the original recipe!
I hope you enjoy these mouth-watering cookies and mix it up using different flavors of cake mix!
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles,