There is nothing I love more than a chocolate cookie and an easy recipe! This is perfect for anyone who barley has enough time to cook their own dinner, let along bake a dessert! These are so simple and would be great to take to any event, or even make them just because! I think these would be especially perfect to bring to the office, or send these with your kids to school to share with their teachers! These are so fluffy, and deliciously sweet, you will not be disappointed! See below for the recipe.
- 2 boxes of chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cake mix, eggs, and oil and combine in a mixer.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Roll the dough into 1 in balls, or use a cookie scoop. If you are not using a cookie scoop this may get a little sticky. I would suggest dipping your hands in a small amount of oil so that it doesn’t get too messy.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes and let cool.
I found this recipe off of the website listed below. Please check out their website for more delicious options!
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!