What’s better than an Almond Joy candy bar? Almond Joy cookies of course! The best part about these are that there are only 4 ingredients! These cookies are the perfect treat to make when you want to make a sweet treat and are tired of making the same old chocolate chip cookie(not that there is anything wrong with that), but these are sure to catch everyone’s attention. These are an amazing cookie option for those of you who are on a budget, but still want to bring a sweet treat to the bake sale, or your neighbors. These cookies are so simple, and filled with ooey, gooey, deliciousness. Every time I bring these in the office they are a huge hit. Not to mention, this recipe makes about 36 cookies in one batch. Now let’s get baking!
- 16oz bag of sweetened coconut flakes
- 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup of lightly salted chopped almonds
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and coconut flakes
- Add the almonds and mix until combined
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until combined
- Form the mixture into small balls and lay on the baking sheet(I set aside a small bowl of water and dip my hands in it to keep them from getting too sticky and to keep the mix from sticking to my hands)
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
*I found this delicious recipe from a wonderful baker I discovered on Pinterest! See below for a link to her website to find more delicious ideas!
Don’t Forget the Sprinkles!